Customized Training with one of VSA’s Professional coaches on a 1 on 1 or small group player to instructor ratio (1 coach for 1 to 4 players). Training can be on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to foot skills, 1 v 1 attacking, 1 v 1 defending, passing and receiving, goal keeping and finishing. Your child’s coach will be contacted to develop a training program best suited for them. Training sessions are 45 minutes in length which include a 2 minute consultation.
Cost: See chart below. Participants will be billed through the VSA Pay Pal Account prior to the first session.
How: Online form will be set up in late fall for winter training. Once the form is filled out, Ginger will contact you via email to schedule your player’s training sessions. If you have any questions you can email Ginger at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Offer a ratio of instructor to player environment for specific technical development
· Give an opportunity to offer “more” to players in a controlled environment
· Tailor training to players’ specific needs of development
· Every player will be taken into the program that wants to participate U9 to U19
· Coaches should not train players that they already coach in a team environment
· This program will be offered during the off season
· Training should be intense and specific for the complete 43 minutes
If you have questions about the VSA Player Factory, please email us at Player Factory Email.