Customized Training with one of VSA’s Professional coaches on a 1 on 1 or small group player to instructor ratio (1 coach for 1 to 4 players). Training can be on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to foot skills, 1 v 1 attacking, 1 v 1 defending, passing and receiving, goal keeping and finishing. Your child’s coach will be contacted to develop a training program best suited for them. Training sessions are 45 minutes in length which include a 2 minute consultation.
Where: Winter 15/16 TBD
When: Winter 15/16 TBD
Cost: See chart below (Winter 15/16 TBD). Participants will be billed through the VSA Pay Pal Account prior to the first session.
How: Please fill out the online form (link below). Once we receive your information, we will be in contact with you about matching you up with a trainer and/or other group members. It is best if you make contact with other VSA players to form groups. Once we have lined up dates and times for your specific package, we will send a confirmation email. These will be emailed out 10-14 days prior to June 22. When you respond to the confirmation email you are committed to the package and will be billed for it through Pay Pal.
· Offer a ratio of instructor to player environment for specific technical development
· Give an opportunity to offer “more” to players in a controlled environment
· Tailor training to players’ specific needs of development
· Every player will be taken into the program that wants to participate U9 to U19
· Coaches should not train players that they already coach in a team environment
· This program will be offered during the off season
· Training should be intense and specific for the complete 43 minutes
If you have questions about the VSA Player Factory, please email us at Player Factory Email.